See also the top 5 best binary options brokers
|Minimum deposit||Maximum gain||Return on loss||Minimum position||Maximum position||Maximum bonus||No deposit bonus||iPhone appli||Demo account|
|24 Option||$250||88%||0%||$24||$100000||100% (“Bonus terms and conditions apply” )||$0|
Registering with the broker through this website allows you to benefit from the bonusoptionsbinaires.net guarantee. Our team is thus committed to helping you resolve any possible conflict with the online broker. If you encounter a problem with the broker, please contact us via the "contact" section. We are committed to providing you with a response within 24 hours. All the disputes that we have handled have reached a solution!
|Number of forex pairs||Number of shares||Number of indices||Number of commodities||Platform||Speed Trading||High
|Head office||Year of
||Methods of deposit
|24 Option||Cyprus||2010||CySec||Credit card, bank transfer, Moneybookers, and Liberty Reserve.||22 Reviews|
|AnyOption||Cyprus||2008||CySEC FCA AMF||Credit Card, Bank transfer, moneybookers, Ukash, WesternUnion, Paypal, domestic payments.||1 Reviews|
|StockPair||Cyprus||2010||CYSEC AMF||Reuters, Visa, Mastercard, Visa Electron, Maestro, Moneybookers, Ideal-Delta, Cash U, Paypal, Bank Transfer.||35 Reviews|
|TopOption||Cyprus||2012||CySEC||Credit Card (Visa, Diners Club ou Mastercard), bank transfer, Webmoney, Moneybookers, Neteller||32 Reviews|
|FaceOption||Cyprus||2015||CySEC FCA||- Credit card (Visa, Diners Club or Mastercard) - Bank transfer - Neteller - Cash U||0 Reviews|
Comparing the different brokers in binary option is essential to finding the broker that best suits your needs. In fact, each broker has his/her own criteria, all of which will not perfectly meet your needs. This is why the bonusbinaryoptions.net team has established a comprehensive comparison that allows you to highlight the brokers who best fit your needs. One of the first criteria to take into account depends on the size of your wallet and the amount of capital that you wish to invest. Thus, the minimum deposit and minimum position size can serve as the first criterion to eliminate brokers who do not match your requirements. The size of the welcome bonus can also apply to the balance. This latter will inflate your starting balance and allow you to take advantage of a higher balance to start your trading transactions and attempt to achieve gains. The comparison of the technical criteria can also define the brokerage firm to which you will turn. In fact, if you wish to trade using a type of preference option (in one touch for example) or trade a particular index (such as oil or the Dow Jones index, for example), not all brokers will meet such criteria. Finally, information directly related to companies, such as the year of establishment, or the location of their headquarters can also help you choose your binary options broker thanks to the comparison. We will analyse the various criteria which are compared in the three tables above.
The criteria that we deem basic to define the differences between the best brokers are the following:
– The minimum deposit: it is the minimum amount to deposit in order to open a real account with the broker
– The maximum gain: the maximum gain is the percentage yield (%) – or the return on investment – in a gain position. The higher the %, the better is the yield during a gain. For example: If you invest € 100 in a position that closes with a maximum gain of 90%, you will then achieve a profit of € 90. The broker therefore pays you € 190 following the closing of your position.
– The return on a loss: the return on a loss is the percentage yield (%) of a losing position. The higher the return on a loss is, the less elevated the loss due to a losing position will be. For example: If you invest € 100 on a losing position that closes with a loss, the return on a loss is 15%, thus the broker will give you back € 15 despite your loss. So you have lost € 85 in the transaction.
– The minimum position: the minimum position is the minimum amount to invest in order to open a binary option transaction. The lower the minimum position is, the more you can invest small amounts in your transactions.
– The maximum position: the maximum position is the maximum amount that you can invest in a transaction. The higher the maximum position is, the more you can invest in a transaction.
– The maximum bonus: this is the maximum bonus that the broker offers you during a real money deposit. Please note that bonusoptionsbinaires.net has negotiated for you the best bonuses and best conditions from all featured brokers.
– The no deposit bonus: relatively rare, it is the real money bonus that a broker can offer you without it being necessary to make a real money deposit in advance.
– The demo account: relatively rare, it is the possibility to trade by means of a fictitious account using virtual money or not.
– IPhone Application: more and more frequent, it is the possibility to trade binary options by means of an application on your phone or not.
The technical criteria may also help you select the broker that best suits your needs.
– The number of Forex pairs: Forex (foreign exchange) is the market of the different currencies. A Forex pair is the currency parity such as the euro against the dollar (EUR / USD). The more Forex pairs a broker has, the more you can stake on a wide range of currencies
– The number of shares: the equities are shares of a company listed on stock exchange which are subject to fluctuations (like Facebook or Apple, for example). The more shares a stock broker has, the more you can stake on a large number of companies
– The number of indices: stock market indices are indicators that combine the assets of several companies. For example, one can cite the CAC40 (comprising the 40 largest French companies) or the Dow Jones (comprising the 30 largest companies in the United States of America). The more indices the broker offers, the more you can stake on a large number of international indices.
– The number of raw materials: raw materials are the materials extracted from nature such as gold, silver, oil or wheat. The comparison of raw materials can help you determine which broker best fits your needs.
– The speed trading: this relates to whether or not to trade binary options for very short periods up to 60 seconds.
– The type of options: several trading methods exist in binary option. The High / Low (the most common), as well as the “one touch”, the “boundary” and the “in zone trading”. Comparing the proposed options methods can define the broker that best meets your needs.
The comparison of different binary options brokers concludes with the comparison of their brokerage firms.
– The headquarters defines the location of the parent company of the broker.
– The year of establishment designates the longevity of the company and therefore its experience in the trading of binary option.
– The methods of deposits and withdrawals are also criteria to observe depending on your preferred means to deposit and withdraw your funds.
– Finally, the reviews and testimonies of traders on each broker can be very useful to help you make your choice
PS: If you see an error in the comparison table, please mention it in the comments section! Thank you 😉