24Option banner

Your Opinion about Binary Mathex

This topic contains 23 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TradingLow 2 years, 8 months ago.

• younish
    #4849 Reply

Hi,

Apparently other users must have sustained losses to ultimately recover these losses and generate profits later on as shown in … http://binarymathex.boards.net/thread/2/reviews-binary-mathex-scam (I hope that linking to another website does not bother the admin? :/)

DADOObi
    #4852 Reply

Hello everyone, I have not introduced myself. I have just signed up following your conversation. I have been trying this robot since 11 am this morning; it has made 20s of trades and a few necessary reboots but it seems to have been stable for a few hours now. My balance was at 200 euros this morning and I am currently at 190 euros. It has decreased to 160 euros and increased up to 232 euros. Anyway, let’s see what’s going to transpire in the longer term.….

GREENS
    #4853 Reply

The speed and stability of the internet connection could possibly be playing a role … I have seen that someone on the Facebook page has also raised this same question (maybe it was you?)

Alternatively, I have set the options on 5 simultaneous trades and $20 in the early evening (instead of $10 in automatic mode). My balance increased to $385 within 3 hours. I do not know if this trend will be constant, but we shall see next Monday!
    Have a great week-end everyone.

claudio
    #4856 Reply

Hello everyone, I have also tested Mathex with $250 and it currently works pretty well. The software has opened 40/50 positions (I have noticed that the positions do not necessarily occur on a regular basis (which is also the case with you apparently?)). My balance reached $327.50, thus a profit of $147. I think we should examine the results after several weeks of use in order to get a better idea of its performance! Talk to you later.

alans20
    #4857 Reply

Hello,
    I have been using binary mathex since it was launched and I currently have not experienced any bug (unlike other users?). I have also decided to install the latest version (just in case  … one can never be too careful).

For me it has been a great success; I deposited $500 and after 4/5 days of trading (I installed it last Monday) my balance has already increased to $882 thus a profit of $382, representing a yield of 76% in one week which is pretty amazing!

For your information, I left everything in automatic mode and kept the software running day and night.
    Good luck everyone!

younish
    #4858 Reply

Thank you Michel for sharing the good news

Since Monday you have made a profit of $382 – 76% yield ($500 bet). Very good! This is excellent result.

I am wondering: How come this software (administer artificial intelligence) does not perform the same increase for each user (automatic mode – overall use at the same time).

younish
    #4862 Reply

Hello ALAN 

$147 within a week! ( $250 bet) just like Michael

TradingLow
    #4865 Reply

Hello everyone, I am new here and I just bought binary Mathex. I have a small problem: the robot does not trade. Is there something in particular that can be done or maybe a special configuration?

Good luck everyone

MICHAEL
    #4864 Reply

Hello Younal,

I am not sure of my answer but I imagine that the results may depend on the time during which the robot has been in operation for each individual. I personally keep the software turned on almost around the clock at home from Monday night.

Sometimes the software sustains losses for several hours, ultimately followed by gains in the next few hours … If a user uses the robot during the “losing periods”, he will finish the day in loss …

Alternatively, I am using the robot in automatic mode with all the selected asset classes and position amounts in automatic mode. Also, if users change the amounts of the position and select certain asset classes, the results will normally be different.…

Have a great week-end!

background check for employment
    #6138 Reply

(Awaiting moderation)

arrest-record-search.life
    #6140 Reply

(Awaiting moderation)

Astuce

Inscrivez-vous en 10 secondes, conservez vos informations et ne rentrez plus de vérification. Vos messages seront directement publiés sans être modérés au préalable.

Subscribe now and receive a free ebook on the best strategies to gain in binary options!

TOP 3 BROKERS
24 Option
0/5
0 Reviews
TopOption
0/5
0 Reviews
AnyOption
0/5
0 Reviews
Brokers Selection
ALL BROKERS
This month's offer logo 24options

100% exclusive bonus (instead of 20%) on your 1st deposit from €250 on the best regulated broker 24 Option! (Bonus terms and conditions apply)